Thursday, December 26, 2013

Running Diary, day0025: My new running buddy

26th Dec 2013, 27C, overcast.
Today is a big day. I got a new running buddy. My baby girl completed her very 1st run, in barefoot. She was just 2yrs 10mths old and clocked total 2.24km in 38:39.
I did not run this morning and after diner I wanted to clock some mileage. My baby girl saw and wanted to run with me. Then I let her followed me one loop arround our HDB neighborhood in barefoot. She was not like her older sister, she follow me slow jogging and walking, but never dashed. The first round she clocked 1.28k in 18:39.
When I sent back home and would go out for another run, she cried and chase me out. So I had to take her with another round. This time looping the neighborhood garden, our Green Oval. She was happy and just ran her way: playing when she saw something she interested, and keep on walking/jogging when I waved at her. The road sufface was a little bit rough than the concrete one outside the HDB. She "ouch"ed soon. So we had to stop, she clocked another 956m in 20min. One our way back, she asked if I'll go out again after we back. I said yes. She asked me not, because she'll be sad. I promised her to stay.
I hope it be a new era of my running life.

No comments:

Post a Comment