Sunday, December 8, 2013

Running Diary, day0007

8th Dec 2013, 23C, rainning.
Join the routine Elias community club Sunday morning run with my wife. Perhaps due to last week's marathon, not many people shown up and most took 6km short cut instead of the whole 9km route, except us and Japanese runner Suda who finished 8th in SCMS 10k race. He was the lead runner and we were the last. I picked up with my wife's usual 7:40/km pace, it was so easy and heart rate was around 120bpm. I wish I could push it below 110bpm soon so I could regain a 5:30/km MAF pace. So this month I will stick to the heart rate zone below 130bpm, centered around 120bpm to accunmulate longer training time.
My wife and I finished today's 9km run in 1:09. I acvumulated 9hrs training time this week, total 70km. It is good start right after a marathon race.

No comments:

Post a Comment