Monday, December 16, 2013

Running Diary, day0015

16th Dec 2013, 31C, sunny.
13k in 90min, mostly below 140bpm. There were still DOMS residue. I looped Datran Pahlawan square more than 10 loops before day break. Then turned to historic sites. At the beginning I was weeving through the street around Jonker street until I came to Melaka river side. I found there seemed to be a exercise walk path at both sides of the river. I followed it and surprised to find it rather long and scenic. I decided to come again the next day to finish it.
Later in the afternoon we took the river cruise along the river. I could re-examine the route, it was longer than the cruise route. And found several runners there. I was happy to find a runner friendly route and it made my trip even exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment