Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Running Diary, day0016: Bridges Over Melaka River

17th Dec 2013, 28C, cloudy.
Today I followed the riverside route reached the turning point of river cruise yestetday. There was very
T few people walking or jogging there. Only met a group of local teenagers jogging and wandering, saying hi to each other. Thought there should be more foreign jogglers than locals. It was quiet and peaceful.
The pathwaw beyond river cruise was under construction. It was rather ulu (rural) in Melaka. Thought a few years later when I visit here again I could run further. Right now it was no more than 10km out and back. Enough for walker and joggler but far below my expectation :P 
There were eight bridges across the river, where I weeved through. They are beautiful, I can wait to see the nineth, tenth bridge...
Today total run 15km, 1:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment