Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Running Diary, day0024

25th Dec 2013, 26C, sunny.
Walked with my kids to the beach, I felt could log some miles today. So I started an afternoon run at 3pm. The right knee was still tight until 8km, when I saw a seasoned runner and began to chase him. The wind was strong so it didn't feel very hot and I didn't sweat much than in the morning. My HRM was out of order today so I had no idea what it was. I only know it took 71min to finish 10k. Normal effort.
Compared with morning walk (~5km), my barefoot post run (10km) feel was much better. It implied barefoot worn out dominanted by time. More specificly, I thought it was dwelling time of foot contact to the ground. That means I need to keep on running during a ultra as long as my heart could stand. Otherwise even walking can kill me in the race. So, let me prepare for the 7min pace for the 100km three month later.
Attched the photo by Samsung S4, quite awesome macro for a handphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment