Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Running Diary, day0023: Christmas gift

24th Dec 2013, 23C, sunny.
Today had a great fall in 4km. It was dark and my right foot stuck by something on the uneven ground. Right knee hit and the left side sliding. My watch flew 3 meters away and left palm bleeding. I had not been injured since July. I never anticipated I fell on the road instead of trail, while jogging. I finished the rest 6k. Fortunately the fall awaken me instead demoralizing me. My heart rate reduced from 133 to 126 under the 6:41/km pace. My body felt lighter as if something draging my feet had been blew away with the fall. The runner's high made me forget the pain. After run I went to the market and then to see the doctor. Doc said I was fine and would be ok in a week. I asked him if I could continue to run he said yes. My knee felt better in the afternoon but palm still bleeding. Thanks for the gift...
Let's get back to good side, my girls like the easel I brought for them as one of the Christmas gift. They drew some picture as gift to their daddy and mummy. So sweet!
Wish all merry Christmas! And fastest recovery ----to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment