Saturday, January 18, 2014

Running Diary 0048: Run into normal life

18 Jan 2014, 27C, cloudy.
Today is a day of change. Running is no more the 1st thing I cared. Though I need to clock 35km mileage today. I'm not doing in the previous way. I'm not getting up at 4~5am whatever I'v got sufficient rest. I get up before 8am and have a cup of milo, 2 slices of bread. Then go out. I comfortablely run 25.6km in 3hrs and then go to the market. Back home and make pasta for our lunch. I read the book of Planet Saturn for Feican before her nap time. After Feican go sleep. I prepare the foods for dinner. The at 3:30pm, I get out to clock the rest 10km to complete today's budget. I'm not just running, I carry the book (Murakami's what I Talk When I Talk About Running) that is going to expire today. I run one lap of the park and then turn to library and drop the book. Then go down to supermarket and pick up two bottles of Erdinger beer. It looks funny that a man run barefoot in the park with a book under his arm, and run in the street hans full of beer. It is my first step to fuse running into my life. Before that, running wad isolated from my life and luxuriously occupy a big part. This time, I need invest more time on run, so I have to do it as daily life, that was what Sekiya Ryoichi had been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment