Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Yasso 800

18 Feb 2013, 27C, sunny.
Good news is I finally received Garmin310XT ordered from Amazon US. Too pity I can not use it in my evening run because it had yet to be charged.
I jogged to Meridian JC (just two blocks away from my flat), and began planned Yasso800. It was 1st time I ran in the tracks of MJC. The track felt very soft and extremely barefoot friendly. I warmed up with 20min jog, slowly pacing up from 7:30/km to 5:30/km. Then began 10 sets of 800m interval, I managed to run at a confortable pace of 4:45/km, and with 3'45" jogging (~6:10/km pace) in between. It wad the "comfortably hard" feel and only till the last two intervals I breathed a little bit hard. My calf still very stiff since Sunday chasing with Simin. So after all I could not reach 4:42/km interval pace for 3:45 marathon target timing. But what is most successful is I completed the whole workout with perfect form.
Tomorrow I'll try my new watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment