Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Family barefoot fun run

19 Feb 2014, 27C, sunny.
1st time 2 runs in a day, morning 6.3km recovery run, evening 9.6km easy with fartlek bursts. My wife and my two princess also join me in evening run @ Meridian JC. They enjoyed the barefoot fun in the track. I paced Feican for 5 laps to encourage her run slow to conserve stamina, and finished with an 100m dash. The I proceeded with my training. Later Feican found a boy at her age, then competed with him, added a few laps mileage. Quite impressive. But her form is no longer as natural as 3 yrs ago when she used to play in barefoot. She developed a few bad shod habits, e.g. tread heavily, slap the ground...I asked her to run silently and swiftly. It will took some time to get her back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment