Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Running Pattern To Balance Life

20 Feb 2014, 27C, sunny.
Morning recovery run 6.3km. The stiff calf was relaxed after 5km. I only realized it took more time to warm up in the morning than evening, and heart rate tended to be higher. No wonder Seikiya only run 5km in the morning, and left most mileage in evening. It was a good pattern I could adopt in the future. 6.3km jog to warm up body for a fresh new day, no need to get up too early and keep sufficient sleep. Evening take wife and kids to MJC track: a good place for longer workout while keeping kids within sight. And my wife and I could also coach them to run.
This evening I need to attend last meeting for coming NE Run. So my wife took kids to MJC alone. But soon they came back because Feican fell and broke her knees. I clean her wounds and found it OK. Kids need to be carefully attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment